Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Watch Out! Tit Jokes NSFW


Thank you so much Mr. Asscraft, for your lastest gem, for I had been fearing the loss of my wit. Your taste for the classy has surpassed my greatest expectations, and your stream of pun after pun of tit jokes has sent me back to the primordial ooze of imagination, where I float, ready to write my greatest novel...

Oh hell. IT'S A FUCKING ANIME. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

P.S. Cartoons of completely clothed female characters with larger than average breasts are entirely safe for work! Hats off to your keyword.

2 comments:

  1. the real question is does that girl have a dick
    i herd that them japans ppl like dickgirls
    you know who would know? BRIAN ASHCRAFT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if ashcraft's wife is a dickgirl....

    ReplyDelete