Monday, March 23, 2009

Great Job, Gizmodo

I am now officially convinced that the entire gawker network is the biggest cesspool of mouth breathing, neckbeard sporting, fanny-pack wearing, leatherman equipped, wapanese faggots to ever walk to the face of god's green earth. I must say that I'm uncertain god exists if these fat fucks do as well.

I mean come on. This guy named MATT FUCKING BUCHANAN hates the way WHITE PEOPLE EAT ASIAN FOOD. I don't know what makes you so fucking special to be able detatch yourself from what you are, and somehow pretend you're a high and mighty yellow skinned savior. I don't understand how a whole company whose business is informative blogs can pack their staff with these assholes. It's like they're in a contest to see how many sites they can make that people don't want to visit.

I'm going to go do something less painful, like sticking my dick in an oven


Source: http://i.gizmodo.com/5175457/the-chopsticks-aid-turns-chopsticks-into-forks-for-lousy-white-people

No comments:

Post a Comment