Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ten things I can name that you can't because I live in japan and you don't


It's like clockwork. Every month, I get to brag to my worshiping peons who e-mail me, and tell them about how great japan is and the fact that I live there.

There are endless things to do in Japan that I can do since I live there. What unites these emailers is that A). I live in japan B). I speak japanese C). I am married to a japanese woman and have had sexual intercourse with her on at least two occasions to produce two different sons.

Instead of informing you every day about how much I know about japan since i live there, here is a list — a short list at that. And some old Japan hands that yell at me when I try to take pictures of them standing line like for a game release. That's fine. There won't be any more to add to this list since I know about everything in japan. (Do keep in mind that this is for visitors, not residents. Residents like me who live in japan.)

Source: http://kotaku.com/5168075/ten-plus-spots-gamers-should-visit-in-japan

No comments:

Post a Comment