Monday, March 23, 2009

Brian Asscraft's Triumphant Return To The Land of The Rising Sun Desu Ne!

For a second I scared myself. I thought that brian-san had abandoned emporer hirohito in favor of getting a pint down at the pub. Luckily my fears proved fruitless when I read THE FIRST FUCKING WORD OF THAT HEADLINE. Seriously what the fucking jesus christ. I'm sure I would be lost an unable to keep myself together if I didn't have a real-time feed of what the fuck the shoppers in osaka den-den are most content with. Thank the lord that my personal information-on-what-the-japanese-are-doing news ticker is back up and fully operational, because I just might of had to kill myself if I had to live another hour without it. I think I'll kill myself anyway just for good measure.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5179724/japanese-gamers-more-satisfied-with-xbox-360-than-wii-or-ps3

No comments:

Post a Comment