Thursday, July 2, 2015

Anime, Boobs Anime Boobs Waifu Anime

THESE THINGS WRITE THEMSELVES


You would. You fucking would.

Asscraft choosing his news stories to write, a short play:

::Asscraft is sitting alone on the floor of a tiny room crammed with anime figures and Naruto books or whatever weeaboo shit was cool five years ago ::
// His eyes light up, a new email! //
Oh, hooray, the news oni have smiled upon me again. Oh this is PERFECT for my readership! A life-sized anime statue? How unique! How remarkable! What perfect craftsmanship and oh so newsworthy.

::Asscraft begins typing furiously::
:: He ejaculates on keyboard::
::He presses Publish::

.. FIN ..


3 comments:

  1. Omg please please please continue this site...you have no idea how much I hate kotaku, while all of them bother me weeb Ashcraft and hipster bro Mike Fahey infuriate me more than anyone 2 people ever should. Hell, I would even help you with the content

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. You guys are doing the lord's work.
      My favorite is still the one about the guy who complains about how white people eat chinese food. Hilarious!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete