Monday, April 6, 2009

I Spent $5 in Chicago With Tristan And All I Got Was This Lousy Article


... make sure that any events using their console aren't...
... make sure that any event using their console isn't...

Pick one of those, and then fix your run-on sentence you idiot. Tristan has probably learned these things in school by now, so maybe you should ask him next time you're unsure. I bet he'd be glad to help.

Now that I've deciphered what you were trying to say, I have to agree with you, Brian. It's totally shitty for Microsoft to allow just anyone to buy their consoles and then allow people to play them. Hopefully next time I'm at a party and someone busts out Rock Band, Microsoft employees will show up at the door and make sure there are enough consoles to go around.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5200201/how-to-waste-5-on-the-xbox-360-in-chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment